TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Prices subject to review after 30 days. TERMS: NET 30 days USD unless otherwise stated (Pending Credit Approval).
- Allow plus or minus 10% for over-run or under-run on all labels.
- Set up charges, tooling, dies, design, art prep or art revisions are a one-time service charge and Property of Whitlam Group, unless otherwise stated.
- All Shipments F.O.B. Whitlam Group (Center Line, MI) unless otherwise specified.
- Whitlam Group warrants the products sold to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Should any failure to conform to this warranty appear within one year (or a specified alternate period as noted in the quote), Whitlam Group shall correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement, or, if it is determined that repair or replacement is not commercially practical, by issue of a credit in favor of the Purchaser in an amount not to exceed the purchase price of the defective products. In no event shall Whitlam Group be liable for incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of profit, use, production or capital.
- Shelf Life: Materials are warranted for 1 year from date shipped if stored at 50% relative humidity and 72 degrees F., unless otherwise specified on shipping container.
- THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABIILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER WARRANTY OF QUALITY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT THE WARRANTY OF TITLE. NO WAIVER, ALTERATION, ADDITIONS OR MODIFICATIONS OF THE FOREGOING CONDITIONS SHALL BE VALID UNLESS MADE IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN OFFICER OF WHITLAM GROUP.
- Receipt of a signed Purchase Order implies confirmation of acceptance of this offer. Buyer will be responsible for all costs associated with said order in event of cancellation. Associated costs may include reproduction preparation / labor, not to exceed the total value of the order.