Whitlam Group is a leader of custom-engineered label solutions and functional parts, solving complex label challenges for the world’s largest corporations. We serve the automotive, industrial, and consumer goods market as a strategic partner. We understand the needs and processes of our customers, and we proactively help them to achieve their objectives.
With over 60 years of printing and converting experience, industry knowledge, and technical expertise, our privately held company collaborates with our customers to design the best solution for their application needs. Custom solutions are the core of our business. We collaborate with customers in the automotive, industrial, promotional, and consumer goods markets.
Headquartered outside of the heart of the Motor City in Center Line, MI, our state-of-the-art 120,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility specializes in a wide variety of both print and converting technologies.
Whether you need a high-performance label, functional die-cut solution, or a complex prototype, our highly skilled team will deliver. We make it our standard to build long-lasting relationships while providing outstanding quality, and top-of-the-line world-class customer service.
Why ChooseWhitlam Group
- A recognized leader in the industry since 1957 with 5 decades of award-winning excellence. We are your strategic partner for all your labeling needs
- World Class Manufacturing Operations with top of the line technology with 100% camera inspection integration technology with a secure manufacturing infrastructure
- Certifications include: IATF 16949:2016 certified & ISO 14001:2015 Registered, CSA Certified, and a UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Authorized Label Supplier
- Custom engineered label and functional part solutions designed around industry regulations and performance requirements
- Supply to over 1,000 customers around the world. Including over 400 international automotive customers
- Offering a wide variety of material, inks, and adhesive solutions
- Highly skilled technical team with a reputation for solving complex projects
We exemplify this philosophy throughout our processes and work environments:
- Be kind and respectful
- Show honesty and integrity
- Go above and beyond
- Cooperate in teamwork
- Stay customer-focused
Letter from the CEO,Richard Shaieb
Welcome to Whitlam!
Thank you for visiting our website and helping us celebrate over 60 years of quality, service, and delivery to our valued customers.
We are a recognized leader in manufacturing pressure-sensitive labels and a provider of custom-engineered solutions to meet all your product and quality requirements.
Our most important mission is customer satisfaction – it is a component of our daily culture and reflected within the work ethics of all our employees.
To achieve our mission, we continually invest in our employees and state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. All designed to give you unsurpassed quality and delivery at the right price and the right time.
To our existing and valued customers, we thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
To our future customers, we invite you to join in and experience the Whitlam Team approach to meeting your expectations.
Richard J. Shaieb, CEO