An essential aspect of Automotive labels is their durability and ability to endure harsh environmental conditions.
The location of Automotive labels demands they effectively endure extreme temperature changes, be resistant to oil, chemicals, and car fluids, all while continuing to adhere to oily surfaces.
Whitlam understands how closely Automotive labels are evaluated to ensure compliance with OEM mandated regulations and performance requirements. Our Automotive labels are the best in the industry and can be customized to fit your company’s needs.
- Headquartered in the heart of the Motor City
- Over 50 years of Automotive experience, giving us the knowledge necessary to understand the importance of compliance with requirements
- We supply to over 400 International Automotive customers
About Our Automotive Labels
- We engineer labels for underhood, interior, exterior, aftermarket, assembly, and service parts
- Compliant with OEM mandated regulations and performance requirements
- IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- Adheres to oily surfaces
- Products include Barcode labels, Track & Trace Labels, Tamper Evident Labels, Security & Authentication Labels (including OVert & Covert Labels), Extreme Temperature Resistant Labels, High Adhesion Labels, Chemical & Solvent Resistant Labels, Abrasion & Tear Resistant Labels, Moisture Resistant Labels, Fade Resistant, Extended Content Labels, Monroney Labels, Emission Labels