Whitlam Group adds value wherever we go, and with whomever, we meet. Using our technical knowledge and experience we make the tough stuff easy.
An industry leader in innovative labeling & packaging solutions, delivering a portfolio of various products and services focused on specific markets and customer requirements.
- Founded in 1957; current ownership in place since 1973
- Manufacturing locations: Center Line, Michigan, and Harlingen, Texas
- Vendor Managed Inventory Systems
- Products: We produce one-of-a-kind custom-engineered labels, functional die-cut components, protective films, and product & brand security solutions
- Markets Served: Automotive, Consumer Packaging Labels, Industrial & Durable Labels, Promotional and Government
- Team: Wealth of experience across our organization
- Unparalleled customer service
Our Core Values define who we are and what we stand for.
1. Be Kind and Respectful.
- We celebrate our similarities AND our differences
- We show kindness by exhibit friendliness to everyone
- We have respect for each other, suppliers, customers and business partners
- When someone has a difference of opinion, we listen to them and are open to what they have to say
- Whitlam exhibits patience and a kind attitude
- We show empathy by putting ourselves in other people’s shoes
2. Honesty and Integrity
- We take pride in our work
- Here at Whitlam, we aren’t afraid of failure because we learn from our mistakes
- At Whitlam, we do what we say we will do, and we follow through
- If someone asks us a question that we don’t know we aren’t afraid to do research or ask someone else for help until we know the answer
3. We Go Above and Beyond.
- Being future focus with a mind toward the future
- Exceed expectations
- Be innovated
- Demonstrate a commitment to continual improvement
- Adopt a “Can Do/ Will Do” attitude
- Try new ideas, multiple times if necessary, and not give up
- Offer potential improvement and look for new and innovative solutions
- Be “All In”
- Get Involved – Explain and Train
- Challenge the Status Quo
“It takes a village!”
- We encourage teamwork and demonstrate a willingness to help others
- We lift each other up and work together to find the best solutions
- We make sure to communicate often and clearly
- We are helpful to everyone, especially for those that are new
- We celebrate one another and our achievements
5. We Are Customer Focused – Internally and Externally.
All these core values show through in our last core value which is customer focus. Customer focus is one of our most important values because our customers are very important to us and we put our customers first. We create strong partnerships with our customers. Our customers can see our core values shine through because not only do we treat each other with kindness, respect, honesty, and integrity but we make sure we follow through and treat our customers the same. Whitlam is a family and our customers are part of our family.
- We have a partnership with our customers
- We strive to be a good active listener and are open to new ideas and change
- With our open-mindedness, we make sure we understand the needs of others
- Whitlam display’s a true commitment to excellence