We are capable of printing on a variety of materials and films. Let us help you find the right label material to meet your product’s requirements. Whether it’s outdoor exposure, high temperature or even chemical resistance, let our experts help choose what’s right for your specific application.
The following is a list of some of the most popular label stocks. If you don’t see what your labeling needs require, give us a call and we can find the right material for you.
- Paper: A natural product made from wood or pulp. All papers used in the printing industry are measured by basis weight & grade.
- Film: A synthetic or plastic type of material.
- Foil: A thin layer of aluminum or alloys.
- Tags: Typically a paper that is a thicker stock.
- Laminate: A web material formed by bonding two or more materials together.
- Tape: Facestock of paper or film with adhesive, but no liner.
- Static Cling: Vinyl facestock, no pressure sensitive adhesive, but with liner.
- Magnets: Has a paper or film top layer with a flexible magnet as the bottom layer.
- Holograms: Micro embossed metalized film.
- FDA Approved: Paper or film, direct or indirect food contact.
- UL / CSA Approved: Various material constructions to meet certain UL / CSA Standards.
- Metalized Film: A plastic or resinous film that has been coated on one side with a very thin layer of metal. This is usually a vacuum metalized processed film.
We have dedicated technology experts that will find a solution for your specific application.
We are committed to maintaining high production standards from our ink to our color management systems. We can custom mix our inks to match any color your product requires using our ink mixing system.
- Low odor
- FDA approved
- Scratch ‘n sniff
Varnishes & Laminates
These natural and synthetic resins are used to protect or embellish your printed piece. Whitlam Group continues to revolutionize the industry through the innovation of new coatings.