Whitlam Group Quality Assurance
We are proud to be IATF 16949:2016 & ISO 14001:2015 Registered, CSA Certified, and an UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Authorized Label Supplier.
Continual Improvement Philosophy
Our continual improvement philosophy is committed to improving the quality of our products, services, cost and productivity. The process of continual improvement is achieved by maintaining an atmosphere for knowledge, innovation, training and team effort throughout our organization.
Corporate Quality and Environmental Policy:
Whitlam Group is dedicated to a total Quality and Environmental Management System that recognizes quality as “Conformance to Requirements” and is dedicated to “Protecting the Environment”. Our performance standard is zero defects and our goal is to achieve this standard at all levels of operation.
Corporate Quality and Environmental Objectives
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction by Meeting Customer Requirements.
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction by Maintaining a World Class Quality and Environmental Management System.
- To Provide Zero Defect Products and Services.
- To Train and Continually Educate Employees in the Quality Function.
- To Continually Improve our Products and Processes.
- The Prevention of Pollution
- The Reduction of Waste
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement
- Compliance to Applicable Legal and Other Requirements