Functional die-cut component solutions are custom engineered to your specifications in order to improve assembly operations and reduce contamination, damage, and scrap all while generating cost savings. Functional components, for example, could be a solution that allows you to use a die-cut component to replace a heavier, more expensive gasket, bushing, or cap.
By engineering part-specific, functional, die-cut labels, the part can be protected from debris and contamination throughout shipping and installation. The die-cut label will also provide assistance with error-proofing and process control during assembly.
Functional Die-Cut Components
Protective die-cut components consisting of various types of film with removable adhesive.
Functional Component Product Options:
- Functional Die-Cut Components
- Protective Films-Covers / Masks
- Paint Mask
- Shatter Protection
- Electrical or Thermal Management
- Noise Control / Sound Dampening
- Double-Sided Adhesive parts for the assembly of housing components
Each product will be uniquely designed to meet your specific needs, including:
- Application to metal, painted metal, plastic, or glass
- Designed and die-cut to fit your specifications and application requirements
- Protects surfaces during assembly or shipping
- Variety of adhesive solutions
- Process control assistance
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- Custom print for identification and/or machine readability
- Removes without leaving a residue