- Control module/IP hookup
- Engine component hookups and valves
- Assembly parts requiring instruction and protection
Whitlam Group Provides Unique Engineered Solutions
Our process part labels provide solutions for error proofing at the assembly plant along with protecting the part from debris or potential scrapping due to incorrect installation.
By engineering part-specific, functional, die-cut labels, the part can be protected from debris and contamination throughout shipping and installation. The die-cut label will also provide assistance with error-proofing and process control during assembly.
The pictured component demonstrates a unique multi-part, complex, functional die-cut label that utilizes two different printed webs laminated with special die-cutting and adhesive deadening.
- Ultra removable adhesive leaves zero residues on the part, which helps keep holes clean and improve the assembly process
- Overall quality improvement, process improvement, and the better end product
- A low-cost solution alternate to waste-generating caps and plugs that will keep parts clean and dust-free
|Facestock||Adhesive||Liner||Laminate||Information/ Graphics||Coatings||Service Temperature Range|
|2 mil Clear PET||Removable Acrylic||50# Anti-Block Coated||PET with removable acrylic adhesive||Full-color printing capability available for all warning, direction and, branding||Coated for chemical resistance||Facestock 0°F to 300°F|
Lamination -20°F to 155°F