Whitlam Group Quality Assurance
We are proud to be IATF 16949 & ISO 14001 Registered, CSA Certified, and an Underwriters Laboratories Authorized Label Supplier.
With our accreditations under the mantra as Whitlam Group Quality Assurance, we are able to continually meet businesses needs and expectations. Our manufacturing procedures include various lean manufacturing processes that allow us to eliminate waste and reduce costs.
The Whitlam Group Quality Assurance Policy is the foundation of our company. Whitlam Group is dedicated to a Total Quality System that recognizes quality as being Conformance To Requirements.
Continual Improvement Philosophy
Our continual improvement philosophy is committed to improving the quality of our products, services, cost, and productivity. The process of continual improvement is achieved by maintaining an atmosphere for knowledge, innovation, training and team effort throughout our organization.
How Whitlam Ensures Quality:
- Investment in new manufacturing technology
- 100% Vision Inspection Systems
- In-house lab for testing, as well as the use of 3rd party A2LA certified laboratories for specific test requirements
- Xenon Testing / Salt Spray
- Validation of every production run by members of production and quality
- Appearance / Technical Standards to ensure repeat-ability and reproduce-ability
- Inspection of incoming material
- We utilize customer conformance criteria every time to ensure customer requirements are always met
- Strive to understand customer intent with every label
- Continuous improvement at every level in our organization
- Latest resources available to our industry for color-matching
Whitlam’s Environmental Policy
As a part of the Whitlam Group’s Quality Assurance program, we are dedicated to protecting the environment. This includes establishing and maintaining procedures that ensure our activities, products, and services will achieve the following Environmental Objectives:
- The Prevention of Pollution
- The Reduction of Waste
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement
- Compliance to Applicable Legal and Other Requirements
— Whitlam Group Management & Employees